Jami's Story:
I always wondered what MY story would be. You know... the story of "how you met". Everyone has a story to tell, and I was always overly curious how mine would play out. I never thought my story would turn out to be like this...
It is amazing how you can look, and look, and look for love, with open eyes and an open heart...and never find it. I now believe love truly finds you! When I met Justin, I wasn't looking for love. I can state this as a fact, because I had stressed to others that I was not going to meet my future husband "on-line". I mean, have you met me? I am like the poster child for paranoia with constant stories from Dateline NBC playing over and over and over in my head!
Around December 2007, my sister got me curiously interested in Facebook, a social networking site. I decided to join, and see what it was all about. A few weeks into it, I started looking up people that I may know who went to PHS around the same time as I did. As I was scrolling through the list, the name Dahl literally jumped off of the page. Knowing that one of my friends, wife's maiden name was Dahl, I wondered if this person was one of her brothers. So I sent a "friend request" along with a message asking such. (By the way, this is soooooo out of character for shy, quiet me). As you could probably guess...he was not, but accepted the friend request anyways. It didn't take long to notice similarities in our profiles and things that we liked. We began to develop a friendship through email...which eventually turned into hours and hours of online chatting! Finally, on Feb. 5th 2008, I got up the courage to meet him in person...and it has been a crazy, wonderful journey ever since!
Justin's Story: A big bird (Justin) worked hard at building and preparing a nice nest. A little bird (Jami) flew by and saw this nest to be an appealing place filled with love and comfort. She decided to stay awhile and see if it was so. It was so...
1 comment:
You guys are so cute!!! Congrats!! Being happy in love is the best feeling ever! Being married is the best thing I have ever done.....(besides my babies) :)
I love this blog! Jami you write so well!
Post a Comment