December 8, 2010

Go Hubby, It's your birthday...we're going to party like you are thirt-ay!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful Husband!

So my husby's birthday was on Saturday, December 4th, and he finally turned the dreaded thirty!  While he feels pain and misery over this, all I can think of is "Yay!!!" we are both now in our thirties!  Now I officially feel like less of a cradle robber.
To celebrate, I bought Seahawk tickets wwwaaaaayyyyyy back in September, for the December 5th game against the Panthers.  Even better, the Panthers are currently like the worst team in the league...which I thought would be great for our struggling Seahawks.  I mean who doesn't want their team to win at the game they pay to go to!  Don't let our NFC West record fool you!... we are stinking it up with a 500 season, and that is just because everyone else we play sucks too!  It was so hard in the beginning to keep this a secret.  Plus, I let his brother Andy and his wife Kaylyn in on the action so that they could buy tickets and come with us!  This made it doubly hard.  Is that a word?  I guess so, no red squiggle line.  Hmmmm....
Anyways, I finally let him know last Wednesday of our weekend plans.  After dinner at the inlaws he arrived home to find this waiting for him in our entry way.
And Yes... it's "George"!
His own little personal Seahawks Christmas tree complete with loving card from the wifey, Seahawks ornaments, Seahawks beanie, and Seahawks tickets.  Yay!
We headed to Quest field on Sunday hoping for another Seattle W.  It was a chilly, but relatively dry day (just a few sprinkles here and there), which was good since we were not undercover.  In fact, we were the first row, on the 100 level, by the 40 yard line.  It was pretty sweet!
Quest Field



Andy & Kaylyn



Raising the 12th Man flag.
Big Mystery??????
Retiring Walter Jones' #
12th Man in action!  Boys working on a false start.
Gotta LUV the Seahawks touchdowns!
All in all, they won...and, well... a win is a win...and that is all I am going to say.  Who needs to know the rest of the story any way?  What it says at the end of the 4th quarter, is all that counts.

Ahhhh... Seahawks...
The 12th man can only do so much...the other 11 (that are actually on the field) need to get it done too!
Sincerely, The Dahls

Loves, Jami

2 comments:

Phil and Bri said...

Cute! I loved the tree idea!!!! You are too good!

Anonymous said...

What a great wife!